Sales Associate, Part-Time & Full-Time
About Direct Call Solutions - DCS
Our focus is customer acquisition for our clients - from demand generation and design to outbound sales calls, data analysis, and sales plan optimization.
Our passion is marketing with innovative, time-tested activities that drive results.
Every client has unique goals and needs, which means we customize every sales plan we develop and tweak it regularly based on performance data.
About the Job
We hire amazing people for full- and part-time positions. As a Sales Associate at DCS your job may include*:
- Developing meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Following up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understanding and demonstrating the product or service to the customer
- Meeting sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Abiding by the client's sales plan and offering feedback/suggestions for improvement
Skills & Experience
Please apply if this describes you:
- Teamwork - Experience working with a team to achieve a shared goal; may be other sales associates or other departments
- Communication - Strong listening and speaking skills
- Customer Interaction - Know when to talk and when to listen, and when to apply persuasion to close the deal
- Sales Training - Know how to listen for and overcome common objections
- Math - Advanced mathematical skills are a plus to quickly calculate percentages, sales prices, and discounts
Why Do We Frequently Recruit Sales Associates?
Because we keep growing!
With each new client we bring onboard, there's a good chance we will need to add at least one Sales Associate to our team.
Standard benefits include health insurance - plus giveaways and other unique perks!
Submit your resume and cover letter to learn more.
This is what some of our ALL-STARS have to say:
- "The work is always interesting - no two client projects are the same." - Sam T.
- "The team works hard, but we have fun." - Miranda L.
- "Everyone works together and supports each other." Jose A.
*this is an overview of the job, not an official job description